Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Jumping into the blogworld!

Yes, I am doing it! I love to write, so I am afraid of becoming addicted. But, I think it will be fun too. I am entering some new times in my life and just thought it would be neat to document it. I have been a stay at home mom for 13 years now and am taking the dive into teaching high school. I have tutored high school students in math for ten years now. That means, going out every night, Monday through Thursdays from 6 - 8. It is getting harder to get out now that the kids are getting older and have more activities. Plus, I am ready to be done with that and ready for my own classroom! I am getting my masters online and I love the learning and can't wait to put it to use. I have applied for a job at my local high school. It is where my husband and I graduated from, so I would love to work there! But, it is scary. I do so much to take care of my family, with four kids, I don't know how a full time job will fit in. Somehow it will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home