Friday, March 25, 2005

Crazy Good Friday

Ahhh, just another crazy day off from school here. Started with my husband's car battery dying, so he woke me up to shower and take him to work. But, that worked out okay because I had to go grocery shopping anyways and it is right near his work. My oldest can stay home with the other three. I had plans to take all four boys to Walmart to get their pictures done. Walmart and the grocery store are right next to each other. So, home from the grocery store, give the two little ones a bath, get them all dressed in short sleeved red Polo shirts, pick up Grampa and off to Walmart. Got their shortly before 10 and squeezed in before a woman who showed up for her 10 appointment. I didn't have an appointment but they gladly took me. Ahhh!
Then, off to the sports store to buy cleats for the two big boys. Home again, home again for a minute, then out to lunch at our local hole in the wall that serves the yummiest food for cheap, cheap...The Golden Spoon!
After an exhausting morning, I planted my butt on the couch with the laptop in my lap searching for houses on Cape Cod to rent for a couple of nights over April vacation with my kids and my friend and her two kids. I just need to get away. I found a couple of houses and need to hear back from them. I am excited!
Now, my husband is demolishing our stairway into the house from the garage so that he can put on a mud room. I have always wanted one, but I would have figured he would have done this at the beginning of the winter! At least it will get done.
Pizza without meat (for Good Friday) and my day is done!
Tomorrow....heavenly, I have no plans. However, those usually turn into even crazier days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home