Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday - school day - day 3 detox

Made it through another day. I must admit, I had a few pieces of popcorn. I wasn't hungry, but it was the smell I couldn't resist. It was lite, LOL.

Man, it takes a lot of time and dishes to cook healthy. I also had to make stuffed green peppers for my own family. So, once again, I used every pan in the house. More cooking time, more cleaning time, just to be healthy. Oy.

But, I feel good. I am not hungry, nor thirsty, nor bloated. I just am. It is good.

People at work (I am a teacher) didn't understand it either, but I didn't bother to try and explain it all. They thought I was fasting. One teacher brought homemade banana bread, one of my favorites, but I passed.

So, tomorrow will be another big cooking day and it should stock me up for a bit. I have a meeting tomorrow night from 7 - 9. HOpefully they won't have food, LOL.

All is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home