Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wed and Thursday Detox reports

I am so busy, the days are blending into one another. The end of day 6! I can't believe it. Things started moving today, through the old body. So, that is good. I will definitely keep up with the supplements and colon cleanser fun, but can't wait to eat a normal dinner with my family tomorrow.

I thought that I would feel more tired being that I am on mostly liquids, but I am less tired. I even played on the high school teachers' team for flag football today and we won! It was fun.

I decided my family will have leftovers tonight. I just can't cook for them all over again. I still need to veggies for myself for tonight and tomorrow, but dont' think I want to. Can't I just add some easy cheese to them and eat em raw! LOL

TGTF (Thank God Tomorrow's Friday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home