Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Cold March Day

I keep browsing around reading other people's blog and keep thinking I need to blog. So, it is about 7 below here and nothing better to do. I figured an update was in order.

We made it through the beginning of the year and that was 3 out of my four boys birthdays. They had a skateboarding birthday party, all together. It was the easiest, best party ever. We rented an indoor skatepark for 3 hours, invited about 12 friends, had pizza and cake. I took pictures and videos and they turned it into a movie. Lots of fun. So, now my boys are 15, 12, 8, and 5. How did that happen. My oldest is now 6 feet tall, how did that happen?

This Sunday is my husband's birthday and we are finally having the family party for all three boys, plus dad. I have a lot of cleaning to do before then.

School is going well, so fast. I have four geometry classes and an algebra II class. We are in a negotiation year, so it is getting interesting.

My husband and I are going away on March 23rd to a hotel in NH for a romantic, much needed getaway. I am so excited to read, shop, and eat out with my husband.

April brings baseball season. My oldest will try out for JV baseball. If he doesn't make it, he will do track. So, we will have all four hopefully playing baseball.

In May, my family and friends are doing the Relay for Life cancer walk for 18 hours. I am so excited. I am the team captain of the JBirds. We each have to raise $100. That is a big endeavor for my family of 6. We are having a 50s theme. The girls are going to wear poodle skirts and the guys jeans and white tees - so fun!

That is my update on this freezing evening.

Me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home