Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Half day at school

Half day at school today. I teach HS math. I am sick of hearing parents and townspeople saying why do they have half days. Yes, the kids are free to leave, but we have to stay and work and we are working! I had the first three periods and was done "teaching" at 9:15. Then, I had two prep periods to prepare for all my classes yesterday until 10:45. Then the school day was done. We stayed and worked until 2. Then, I tutored a girl for free for the SATs for an hour. Then, I had a floor hockey game at 3, so I got home at 4, a long day. Then, I came home and graded, prepared more for tomorrow. Tomorrow is my busy day with all five classes. I get 20 minutes for lunch, basically no time between to even hit the bathroom. It is a crazy, hectic day. I will be glad when it is over. Then, yahooooo, Friday!

The weeks are flying by fast.

I am having my kids family birthday party on Sunday, so I will be cooking and cleaning this weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home